Company Jobs >> CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
||CCS Technologies (P) Ltd
Fourth floor, Tejomaya,
L&T Tech Park, Infopark,
Kusumagiri P.O, Kakkanad,
| ||Career Opportunities:
|Software Engineer - Java Liferay|
|Must - have - LifeRay, JSP, Servlet, Hibernate, FTL|
Good-to-have - strong CSS, XMS, Style sheet knowledge
• Overall 4-7+ years of experience in Java/J2ee and portal application development in various aspects of design, development, testing and implementation of software system.
• Mandatory 2+ years of experience on Liferay portal out of the overall experience
• 4+ years of experience in portal development based on the JSR 168 and JSR 286.
• Hands on experience in Liferay (5.X and 6.X) configuration, Administration and development in Liferay extension environment, Hooks, Themes and SDK Plugin
• Proficient programming abilities in Portal and Client-Server based web application using Java, J2ee, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, Liferay portals, Icefaces, JSF, Play Framework, Scala, Springs (IOC, AOP, MVC), Web-services, JDBC, Ajax, JQuery, MS-SQL Server and Oracle.
• Experience in implementation of various kind of design patterns like MVC 2, Business Delegate, Singleton, Front controller, Transfer objects, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Facade, Value Objects, SOA.
• Solid understanding of web performance, usability, security, and accessibility standards
• Experience with current social networking and web 2.0 tools, platforms, and best practices
• The candidate must have worked on at least 2 projects in Alfresco
• Good written and oral communication skills
Education: MCA/ Btech/Mtech/BCA
| Experience: 2 - 6 years experience in mobile application development using iOS.|
Experience with iOS SDK and Objective-C development.
Experience with XCODE and Memory Management Tools
Have published minimum two apps in Apple Store.
Strong Knowledge in Apple Store Submission Guidelines.
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Knowledge in Object Oriented Concept.
Excellent communication skill is required.
Expertise in executing SDLC life cycle processes .
Working knowledge in C++,cocoa Touch Framework, sql Lite, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, jQuery is an added advantage.
Working knowledge in Swift, Automation Testing is an added advantage.
Knowledge in Design Pattern
Education Qualification: Mtech/ Btech, MCA/ BCA
Location: Kochi/ Kottayam
|Qualification : Degree in Engineering / Master of Computer Application / Master of Science/ MBA|
Experience in handling end to end delivery of IT Software projects and products
Handling complex and large projects / programs
Strong in Scope Management, Change Management with good negotiation skills..
Stake holder management (Internal and external), managing customer expectations & satisfaction - delivery to Cost, Quality and Schedule.
Strong Leadership, Inter-personal and Decision making skills.
Have exposure to strategic planning of Account Growth and Profitability management.
Demonstrate strong technical leadership. Hands-on involvement with solution architecture for projects
Lead the delivery team and oversee the implementation of the company's long and short term plans in accordance with its strategy
Build synergies between departments like Delivery, Business Development, Account Management, to ensure all are aligned to common business goals
Set standards and project processes for delivery teams and mentor team members
Responsible for implementing best practice for project delivery
Understand the high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions.
Direct long/short-range planning and development of technology programs to ensure the best use of the Companies resources in defining and planning goals, objectives and programs
Contribute to practice and profitability, effective resource management, customer satisfaction through continued evaluation and modification of key performance delivery indicators
Work closely with the client to understand business needs, in order to develop IT strategy, and propose solution options including advice on design, implementation, tools, scalability, system performance and dependencies
Identify and develop future technologies and build capabilities to ensure market leadership
Strengthen domain competency in the organization through capability development, training's and processes
Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
Perform customer negotiations for delivery rates.